Every Tuesday we go out orienteering, usually with a navigational
focus. Call it training or just playing, it’s as hard as you want it to
be, both physically and technically!
Newcomers are welcome and there is always someone to explain things and help you get started.
Courses available vary.
£2 Adults, £1 Juniors for BASOC or other orienteering club members.
£3 Adults, £1.50 Juniors for non members.
Registration and start times
Meet at 6:30 prompt. Please come appropriately dressed for the weather on the night, the sort of thing you would wear if you were going for a trail run.
You need to be back by 7:30pm.
Future events in this series
- Tue 18 Sep 2018 Inshriach North
- Tue 15 Jan 2019 Kincraig
- Tue 22 Jan 2019 Dulnain Bridge
- Tue 29 Jan 2019 Dulnain Bridge
- Tue 5 Feb 2019 Kincraig
- Tue 26 Feb 2019 Inshriach
- Tue 2 Apr 2019 Uath Lochans
- Tue 9 Apr 2019 Uath Lochans
- Tue 16 Apr 2019 Glenmore Forest
- Tue 23 Apr 2019 Glenmore Forest
- Tue 30 Apr 2019 Nethybridge
- Tue 7 May 2019 Nethybridge
- Tue 14 May 2019 Nethybridge
- Tue 21 May 2019 Loch Vaa SE
- Tue 28 May 2019 Avielochan
- Tue 4 Jun 2019 Balliefurth