Family Intro to Orienteering
The perfect way to start orienteering. Come along to our family introduction to orienteering sessions and be coached by Mehmet Karatay, one of our club coaches, in the essentials of orienteering. The sessions run alongside our usual Tuesday training, so you'll get to meet the rest of us too!
The best way to become involved is orienteering is if it’s something that both parent and child are keen to do. With this in mind, we have developed these coached sessions, to be perfect for the whole family to learn. Our regular training during the year is available to all ages and abilities, so all the family can join in at the same time!
- At least 1 adult and their child/children.
- Age of child - any school age preferrably, but really any child with a sense of adventure and is keen to learn!
- 3 x coached sessions, from the complete basics up to ability to take part in the subsequent schools league :)
- Cost: £10 per individual (inclusive of 3 sessions AND club membership).
- 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- All based from Kincraig Village Hall:
You must sign up in advance. Email Jess Tullie: with names, before the Easter holidays (5th April). Jess will respond with a form to fill in.