Can you help on Tuesdays?
We all enjoy and derive great benefit from the regular orienteering on Tuesday evenings, but it would be good to share the work out a bit - can you help?
Depending on your skills, enthusiasm and time available, you could help in one or several of many ways:
- stay and collect controls at the end of the session
- put out some or all of the controls before the session
- deliver the session: meet & greet, take names, talk to people, hand out maps, check everyone's back
- plan a session for someone else to deliver
- plan and deliver the entire session yourself
If everyone could help even just once or twice a year, it would make a huge difference! Please talk to Hilary Q or email me via the contacts page. Thank you.